1. My first entry on this blog. I dunno what to start. The mood of writing and style shud be established. Well, to get the things started, lets hear a poem about road hehehe.
by Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
2. Before the journey, it is common that we has a decision to make, which way is safer, which way is faster. Mentally, we will come to a fork or state in the road and needs to decide which way to go to continue the journey, journey of our daily life. After much internal debate, we might pick the road "less traveled by" or in other word less traffic and less congested. Trying a new way of driving on the new route pounding the decision.
3. The poem describes the tough choices people stand for when traveling the road of life, can as well say traveling in real roads, yes real roads or highway. The words "sorry" and "sigh" make the tone of poem somewhat gloomy and difficult. we are somewhat regrets leaves the possibilities of the road not chosen behind.
4. We realize that we probably won't pass this way again. Oh well, you can always turning back before too late, its just a route. And yes, statistically speaking, most road accidents happened due to the drivers chose the route he was not accustomed to. There is a saying, "jika di kandang kambing mengembek, jika di kandang harimau mengaum". So, please be careful when driving at the road we are not accustomed to.
5. Speeding without knowing your route is very dangerous. Well, driving on the same road everyday is of course a boring and mundane but remember one thing, safety must always come first..
Don't you agree? Feel free to add and comments..